Archadeck of Central South Carolina is ready to help you get a jumpstart on your upcoming outdoor living project to save you money. Don’t let your project become a casualty of avoidable, untoward circumstances!
You might think this simply is not the time to be thinking about your 2019 outdoor living building project. Archadeck of Central SC implores you to not only think about it, but to begin working with us to design your project now. Why do we feel so strongly about acting now? We are barreling towards the end of 2018. As your Central SC outdoor living designer and builder, we want to make sure you know we usually see pricing increases on outdoor building materials after year-end. As 2019 rolls around, and manufacturers’ price increases roll out, your Columbia SC sunroom, Lake Murray patio and outdoor fireplace, or Central SC deck project will cost more. If you sign a contract with us by December 31 to build your project, you can lock in 2018 prices.
Other variables, such as a strong economy, also adversely affect materials costs and project timelines. Less available workforce equates to longer project delivery times. All the more reason to act now. Keep your project on time and on budget by getting ahead of these unfortunate construction trends!
Need a guide to getting started?
We know this is a busy time of year. Time-eating holidays and end-of-year preparations are likely in motion in our professional and private lives. We will assist you in every phase of your project, to make it as fluid a process as possible. Here are a few steps that will see you through!
- Call us at (803) 603 – 2160. This is not the task you want to put off till tomorrow. Our outdoor living experts are at the ready to get your project underway.
2. Gather all your Pinterest inspiration and have it ready for us. When we visit your home for your free design consultation, we want to see your design ideas and outdoor living ambitions. Have questions for us? Fire away – we’ll be ready!
3. Contemplate your outdoor living goals. The design of your outdoor living project is all about the way you imagine living in your space. A hardscape patio and fire pit will offer a spot for private relaxation or entertainment outdoors. A screened porch and outdoor fireplace will extend your indoor creature comforts to the outdoors. A custom sunroom will give you three or four seasons of comfortable indoor/outdoor living. How do you see yourself living in a new outdoor space?
4. Consider the materials you would like to use in your new space, such as stone choices for your patio and low-maintenance options for your custom deck. We will educate you about the benefits of the various options for materials based on your outdoor living goals.
5. Once our professional designers produce your initial design plan, get ready to revise, re-submit and approve! This process guarantees your new space is built to your specifications.
6. Give us your autograph on or before December 31! Once your plans are approved and your contract produced, simply sign the contract and submit it with our agreed-upon down payment. NEED financing? No problem, just click here!
Are you ready to begin your 2019 Central SC outdoor living project now? We will come to your home for a free design consultation, and you can stop by our design center in downtown Columbia to look at an array of outdoor living products. Just give us a call at (803) 603 – 2160 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.